Work With Me
My approach is different from anything you may have tried before. It is:
Addressing all parts of your life that may be impacting your thoughts, feelings and behaviour
Whichever way you choose to work with me, we will carefully feel our way along the path, so we can be sure your journey is the right one for you
Centred around Self-Care
You deserve to treat yourself with love, kindness and respect – always! This is an integral part of any journey you choose to take with me.
- Do you feel judged or ‘not good enough’ because of the size or shape of your body?
- Are you tired of worrying about what you eat, counting steps, calories and fat grammes, or starving yourself for hours
- Do you label some foods ‘good’ and others ‘bad’ and feel guilty or greedy when you eat something you ‘shouldn’t’?
- Do you feel frustrated when you’ve been ‘good’ for weeks and the scales haven’t budged?
- Do you wish you had more energy or stamina so that you can do more with your friends and family?
- Do you worry that if you stop dieting you’ll gain more weight and your health will deteriorate?
Working with me you will learn how to…
- Eat when you are hungry and stop eating when you are full.
- Eat anything you want to and enjoy eating without feeling deprived or restricted.
- Feel comfortable in a body you respect that is just right for you
- Have all the confidence you need to live the life you want, without worrying what other people are thinking.
- Be comfortable and confident in whatever you choose to wear
- Have all the energy you need to spend quality time with your family.
- Feel fitter and healthier than you have in a very long time, knowing that you are giving yourself the best chance of good health in the future.
You can work with me in the following ways
Free To Be You
If you have been struggling with your weight for a long time and have a history of yoyo dieting, emotional or compulsive eating, food restriction and a difficult relationship with your body – and you are ready to do something different – I would recommend my Free To Be You Programme. This includes 12 sessions (weekly or fortnightly) of 1-2-1 Psychotherapy, Hypnotherapy and Coaching, as appropriate, over a period of three to six months.
Hypnotherapy For Weight Loss
If you have gained weight in recent months or years due to a change of lifestyle, the birth of a child, marriage, divorce, menopause, job loss etc – and you are struggling to remove it, I would recommend my Hypnotherapy for Weight Loss Programme. This includes 8 sessions of 1-2-1 Hypnotherapy and Coaching, weekly or fortnightly.
Understanding Your Eating
Understanding Your Eating is an educational programme for emotional eaters. It consists of six sessions (weekly or fortnightly) to help you understand what is driving you to eat when you are not really hungry. It’s ideal for anyone who isn’t ready for deeper coaching or therapy.
Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy or Coaching
I also offer individual sessions of Hypnotherapy, Psychotherapy or Coaching for issues not related to weight, including menopause, stress management, pain management, eating disorders, anxiety, life transition, decision making and goal setting.
All sessions are private, one-to-one sessions and they usually take place on the same day, at the same time each week or fortnight.
Your programme is tailored specifically to your individual needs so you can achieve your goals as quickly and as effortlessly as possible.
I am based in the UK, and all sessions take place via video-call, so I am able to offer therapy and coaching to clients all over the world.
“This time next year, you will wish you had started today!”